Long time no posting here!
My life so far has been filled with strange happenings, curious events, small and huge changes, radical haircuts, new relationships, new friends, new jobs, new cities, old friends, renewed passions and sport (much much much physical activity!).
If I had to describe the whole package in detail, it would probably take me another year to write it down properly. I won't even try.
I would go with a list, more likely.
1. I moved to Trieste (again? again.). That would probably be the proper start of this new life. I met lots of new people and built new relationships. I'm also enjoying this corner of the world way better than the last time I lived here. I live in my own apartment, which is small and cozy: exactly what I was hoping for!
|This is actually an old picture. Now it looks a bit different. Flat tour soon?|
2. I got back to the same job I had before my departure. Here I am, graphic designer in-house for Etnoblog!
|Portrait with Mia the Dog|
3. I launched a new project with my brother Tommaso. It's called "Busking Bears", but I'll speak about it in another post later next week.
4. I started a roller derby team! We are the Banshees: learn more about us on facebook
5. I organized my very first self-publishing / zines / art / screenprinting / music festival ever! It has been tiring but super exciting.
6. I organized the first Etsy Italia Craft Party in Trieste on march 21st! It took place in that awesome venue called "Grip", and I have to thank you the owner Alessia for letting me doing it!
That's all for now.
I know there's much much more to tell, but it'll come in the future.
I'm happy to be back, especially because I never felt the urge to attend this blog-thing regularly. It's quite spontaneous and when it comes back to me, well, it's always a pleasant feeling.